We are seeking talented people with a broad skillset, looking to join our diverse and growing team of security specialists, as Junior Penetration Testers with a competitive remuneration package. Our Cyber Operations team is looking for individuals with a variety of experience and willing to expand their knowledge on Network Infrastructure, Web and Mobile Application Penetration Testing, Code Review, OSINT and Red/Purple Team Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience or proven skills.
- Experience in the field of cybersecurity.
- Hold an industry-recognized certification e.g., eJPT, eCPPT, eWPT, OSCP, etc. will be considered an advantage.
- Understanding of common software security issues and remediation techniques (OWASP Top 10, SANS 25, Mitre ATT&CK, etc.)
- Development experience using Python, PowerShell, C, C++, Go or other programming languages will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Windows/Active Directory/Linux systems administration and vulnerabilities
- Ability to reason about things that cannot be directly observed.
- Eager to learn how things work and not be afraid to build and break things while learning.
- Not be afraid to fail miserably over and over again.
- Perseverance and problem-solving abilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform security assessments and exploitation against APIs, Web and Mobile applications.
- Perform penetration and malicious user testing in Cloud environments (such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure) and on-premise systems.
- Analyze vulnerabilities and deliver clear and coherent written reports, describing identified risks and recommending mitigating actions.
- All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country and have a clean criminal record.