Junior Penetration Tester
We are seeking talented people with a broad skillset looking to join our diverse and growing team of specialists. The Security Testing team look for individuals with a variety of experience and willing to expand their knowledge on Network, Application and Mobile penetration testing, Code Review, OSINT and Red & Purple Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Experience in the field of cybersecurity.
- Hold of an Industry-recognized certification e.g., eJPT, eCPPT, OSCP, CRT, etc. will be considered a plus.
- Understanding of common software security issues and remediation techniques (OWASP Top 10, SANS 25, Mitre ATT&CK, etc.)
- Development experience using Python, PowerShell, C, or C++, Go will be considered a plus.
- Perform white and grey box penetration testing and system exploitation against APIs, Web, Mobile.
- Perform penetration and malicious user testing in Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and on-premise systems.
- Able to analyze vulnerabilities and deliver clear and coherent written reports, identifying network risks and providing mitigation recommendations.
- Knowledge of Windows/AD/Linux systems administration and vulnerabilities.
- All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country and have a clean criminal record.